Swagbucks will pay you to use their search engine, do surveys, play games, and watch videos. I absolutely loved Swagbucks at first. Although it does seem to take a while and a lot of work to get enough Swagbucks to redeem for a reward, I did like that they offer so many different ways to earn money. The variety of different tasks definitely keeps things interesting! I am going to share exactly what I love and exactly what I hate about Swagbucks:
- The variety of different tasks.
- The layout of the site is very user friendly.
- Swagbucks offers a variety of different rewards. Paypal, Amazon gif t cards, Starbucks, and many more.
- It can take quite a while to earn enough Swagbucks to redeem, and when you do redeem, you will have to wait at least a week to receive your reward. They do pay though.
- They have deactivated my account twice now. Both times were just after I redeemed for a reward, which seems a little strange to me. When I asked why, they didn't reply to my email. I follow all the rules and that has never changed, so I don't understand why they would deactivate my account. I have heard from several people now that this is common. Apparently they are known to deactivate accounts, which is disappointing considering it does take a while for the Swagbucks to add up, and it isn't fair to the people who do follow all the rules.
If you are interested in Swagbucks, you can sign up here: http://www.swagbucks.com