This article will discuss the benefits of Avocado Fruits for Health. Avocado (Persea americana) in Indonesian called Raw Avocado is a fruit that we often encounter. This versatile fruit has many benefits and efficacy for humans. There are many benefits-rich substances contained in this fruit. Green fruit is often used for juice or mix the ingredients in the ice or other dishes. Taste that makes a lot of people love it. Some people are afraid to consume them because they have a high fat content.
The famous green fruit delicious. Once picked, avocados takes about 6 to 9 days to mature. Avocado meat is easily digested and can provide energy for a long time. Because the content of the avocado is rich in carbohydrates and high protein, avocado is softened into a good food for babies who start eating solid foods studied.
The content of Avocados
Avocados contain monounsaturated fatty acids up to 20%. This amount is twice as much compared to other fruits. The fat is healthy fat so no need to worry about the myth that causes body fat avocado. Precisely the unsaturated fatty acid metabolism and help reduce the desire to overeat.
Potassium content and calories in avocado three times more than bananas. Avocados also contain the minerals iron and copper as well as phosphorus and magnesium. Sodium content and low sugar content and without starch avocado makes an ideal fruit for diabetics. Avocados are one of the fruits with the highest fiber content comes with vitamin A, vitamin B complex, folic acid, antioxidants (vitamins C and E), calcium, iron, and potassium.
Here is an explanation of several substances in avocado or avocado is beneficial for our body:
• Vitamin E and vitamin A Vitamin E is known as useful vitamins for the skin. A mixture of vitamin E and vitamin A is very useful in skin care. The combination of vitamin E and vitamin A make skin supple, removes wrinkles, makes skin look young and fresh.
• Potassium or Potassium Potassium (also known as potassium) present in avocados can reduce depression, preventing the deposition of fluid in the body and can lower blood pressure.
• Unsaturated fats No vegetable fat in avocados are high in unsaturated. Fats are useful for lowering blood cholesterol levels (LDL), which means it can prevent stroke, high blood pressure, cancer or heart disease. Unsaturated fat in avocados is also easy to digest the body so it can provide maximum results on the body. Unsaturated fat in avocados also contain anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
• Oleic Acid Oleic acid is a powerful antioxidant that can capture free radicals in the body due to pollution. Free radicals in the body will cause a variety of health concerns.
• Vitamin B6 This vitamin is believed to relieve pre-menstrual syndrome or pre-menstrual (PMS) that generally affects women every month.
• Iron and Copper This substance is required in the regeneration of the blood thus preventing anemia.
• Mineral Mangaan and Zinc This element is useful to relieve high blood pressure, heart rate monitor and maintain nerve function remained intact.
Avocados provide many benefits for health. Of them are as follows.Prevent bad breath. Avocados are a natural mouthwash that is able to eliminate the decomposition of the intestine which is the cause of bad breath. Avocado oil extract is widely used for beauty. For example, as a cream, moisturizer, cleanser to prevent aging. Avocado oil extract is also used in shampoos, conditioners, and hair tonic. Potassium and folate in avocados helps normalize blood pressure, prevent cardiovascular disease, heart disease and stroke. Avocados contain oleic acid and linoleic acid efektifmenurunkan LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and raise HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol). Avocado flesh soothing and calming the stomach and intestinal wall surface sensitive. Content of nutrients and enzymes help reduce ulcers. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals in the avocado thus helping to increase the sharpness of vision and prevent eye problems such as astigmatism, cataracts, and glaucoma. High content of folate which is very useful for the development and growth of the fetus in the womb. Potassium in avocados reduce urinary excretion of calcium in reducing the risk of kidney stone formation. B6 helps reduce nausea in pregnant women. Extracts of avocado oil helps cure disease psoriasis. Able potassium electrolyte balance in the body, supporting the movement of muscles, nerve function, and energy metabolism.
Tips on Choosing and Storing Avocados
To find avocado ripeness, gently press the fruit. If it feels soft ripe avocado. Do not put avocados in the refrigerator before it matured. Once ripe, you can store it in the refrigerator up to a week. Once sliced, immediate consumption is not more than a day. Avocado meat in the open air can change color because of the iron content. You can overcome this by sprinkling lemon juice on the avocado flesh.