I am telling you how to make pan cakes.Follow the instruction that given below:
3/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons paste, melted
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon sugar
3 teaspoons leavening
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Beat egg till downlike.
2. Add milk and thawed paste.
3. Add dry ingredients and blend well.
4. Heat an important griddle or fry pan that is lubricated with slightly butter on a towel.
5. The pan is hot enough once a drop of water breaks into many smaller balls that 'dance' round the pan.
6. Pour atiny low quantity of batter (approx 1/4 cup) into pan and tip to detached or unfold with spoon.
7. When bubbles seem on surface and start to interrupt, flip over and cook the opposite facet.