I also should say I am strictly giving this advice to U.S. residents. Earnings may vary in other countries.
There are more ways to earn that I am not very familiar with because I don’t utilize these features:
6. Referrals. I believe it is 10% of your referrals’ earnings up to 1000 swagbucks. I technically have 7 referrals, but only one is active so I don’t count on this feature.
7. There are games on the site you can play to earn a few swagbucks each day. I am not sure on the limit, but I believe is 10 swagbucks per day.
8. You can print your coupons from Swagbucks and earn up to 10 points per coupon you redeem.
9. If you shop online, you can stop by Swagbucks first and use their link to click through and earn a certain percentage of cash back (varies by store). If you have used Ebates, Mr. Rebates or a similar site, this is the same idea.
10. Special offers and Tasks- Special offers are from partner sites and may include videos or signing up for different offers. Tasks will ask you to do certain things such as verifying information for certain websites. The amount you earn in these sections vary. I don’t bother because they aren’t the best value for my time.
Now that all of the ways to earn have been presented, decide which combination works best for you. The key is to hit the daily goal each day. By doing so, you will earn 10% more. For example, today’s goal is 100 swagbucks. If I hit that mark, I will receive 10 additional swagbucks. There is even more incentive to do this as often as you can.
Hit the goal 7 straight days = 25 additional swagbucks (this is in addition to the ten percent for the daily goals)
Hit the goal 14 straight days =100 additional swagbucks
Hit the goal 21 straight days =200 additional swagbucks
Hit the daily goal for the full month=300 additional swagbucks
The goal is different each day, but for simplicity let’s say the goal is 90 every day (this is about average). If you hit the goal the whole month and earn nothing more, you would have 3270 swagbucks. This alone isn’t enough for $50, but it still good for approximately $35 for the month. So, how do you get to $50 (or more)? I will go through how I do it in the next installment.