Who says hot chocolate is only for cold weather? Personally, I like it year round! I also love the taste of Nutella.
So if you like Nutella and hot chocolate, here is a quick and easy way to get the best of both worlds!
What you'll need:
-1-2 tablespoons of Nutella or any chocolate hazelnut spread
-1 cup milk/water/milk substitute
-1 microwave-safe mug
-Any toppings you want: whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate syrup, etc (optional)
1) Put one cup of milk into your microwave safe mug.
2) Microwave on high for two minutes.
3) Stir 1-2 tablespoons of Nutella into the milk, depending on how much you want.
4) Check to see if the Nutella has dissolved. If it hasn't, microwave for about 30 more seconds.
5) Let it cool for about a minute.
6) If you have any toppings, use them now.
7) Enjoy! :)