Goals: Get 10,000 points, break the two caged pieces on the right side, destroy replicating chocolates, get the acorn or cherry to the bottom of the right side of the board. Do it all in 20 moves or less to beat the board.
You would think that candy cluster bombs would be a good thing, they can be but if there are a lot of chocolate pieces on the right side then you will have nothing to match up with them to take out surrounding pieces. Don't ignore the workable candies on the right side, if the chocolate start popping out of the machines they could end up covering the pieces that you could have moved or destroyed. This is one of those maddening levels that makes you want to scream but at the same time you know that others have beaten it.
Candy Crush Level 158: The Bubblegum Troll Booster
More from this user
- The Best of Pantera: Going Beyond The Norm For A Compilation Release
- Neopets 2014 Festival of Neggs! Don't Get Lost In The Lost Desert
- How Compression And Direct Pressure Can Help With Phantom Pains
- Clancy's Corn Chips Big Dippers: Dare I Say, They're Better Than Frito-Lay!
- Neopets 2014 Festival of Neggs! Another Curious Crystal Negg!