Swagbucks will pay you to use their search engine, do surveys, play games, and watch videos. I absolutely loved Swagbucks at first. Although it does seem to take a while and a lot of work to get enough Swagbucks to redeem for a reward, I did like that they offer so many different ways to earn money. The variety of different tasks definitely keeps things interesting! I am going to share exactly what I love and exactly what I hate about Swagbucks:
- The variety of different tasks.
- The layout of the site is very user friendly.
- Swagbucks offers a variety of different rewards. Paypal, Amazon gif t cards, Starbucks, and many more.
- It can take quite a while to earn enough Swagbucks to redeem, and when you do redeem, you will have to wait at least a week to receive your reward. They do pay though.
- They have deactivated my account twice now. Both times were just after I redeemed for a reward, which seems a little strange to me. When I asked why, they didn't reply to my email. I follow all the rules and that has never changed, so I don't understand why they would deactivate my account. I have heard from several people now that this is common. Apparently they are known to deactivate accounts, which is disappointing considering it does take a while for the Swagbucks to add up, and it isn't fair to the people who do follow all the rules.