1. The Chinese bird spider has a leg span of up to 8” (20 cm).
2. Chinese bird spiders are aggressive and will not hesitate to bite if disturbed.
3. The Chinese bird spider is an English given to several species of old world tarantulas.
4. The Chinese bird spider can be found in China and Vietnam.
5. Most spiders are being kept by pets but the Chinese bird spider is very difficult to care for.
6. The Chinese bird spider family is known as the Theraphosidae.
7. The Chinese bird spider preys on many small insects like cockroaches, crickets, and mice.
8. Rats and mice are used to test out the Chinese bird spider’s venom.
9. They live in the tropical rain forest in southern China and Vietnam.
10. The colour of the Chinese bird spiders are brown and black.