Super Bowl Ring Trivia
I figured Super Bowl trivia would be too easy, so here goes some trivia on their rings. The answers are below; see how many you can get right.
1. Who has the biggest Super Bowl ring?
2. Who helped design the Super Bowl rings? (hint: coach)
3. What trophy is the inspiration for the shape of diamonds in many rings?
4. What is the cost to make a ring?
5. How many rings for the winning team?
6. The player that won the most Super Bowl rings?
7. First black quarterback to win a Super Bowl ring?
8. Played for 3 different teams and won a SB ring for each, who is the only one?
9. Third Super Bowl, the losing team won what?
10. Precious stone most used in SB ring?
Answers: Wm Perry, size 25; V Lombardi; V Lombardi Trophy; $5,000; Seventy; Charles Haley; Joe Gilliam; Matt Milan; watches; diamonds.
For more information see www.gilletteadvertiser.com
Photo from Pixabay.com free photos