In all of Indiana Funny Laws:
- Waitresses may not carry drinks into a restaurant or bar.
- If you have a puppet show, wire dancing or tumbling act and receive money for it, you will be fined $3 under the Act to Prevent Immoral Practices.
- Anyone who is 14 or older and curses, damns or swears by the name of God, Jesus Christ, or the Holy Spirit, will be fined for each offense one to three dollars.
- Anyone playing cards has to pay a $3 fine per pack under the Act of Prevention of Gambling.
- It is illegal for a man to be sexually aroused in public.
- Baths may not be taken between October and March.
- You can not sell cars on Sunday.
- Oral sex is illegal.
- If you have a girl under the age of 17 without sock or shoes and you are a male 18 or older, you can be arrested for statutory rape.
- Liquor stores can not sell milk or soda pop.
- Do not pass a forge check you can be flogged.
- It's illegal to sell your child.
- A mattress can not be filled with trash.
In Beech Grove:
- You can not eat watermelon in a park.
- You may not enter a movie theatre if you ate garlic four hours before.
- You may not ride a horse faster than 10 miles an hour.
- You can only hit a bit in self defense.
In South Bend:
- It is illegal for a monkey to smoke.
- It's illegal to throw snowballs in public.