500 gr beef ribs, cut, washed clean.
400 ml of water.
2 bay leaves, washed clean.
5 grains of cloves.
1 knuckle of ginger, crushed.
250 gr margarine.
Marinade: 4 garlic cloves.
½ tsp coriander.
1 cm turmeric, peeled.
3 cm ginger, peeled.
3 cm galangal, peeled.
11/2 tsp salt.
3 red onions.
1 clove of garlic.
6 curly red chili, washed clean.
5 cayenne pepper, washed clean.
½ tomatoes, washed clean.
1 tsp salt.
1 tablespoon brown sugar slices.
1 bunch basil leaves, washed clean.
2 pieces of lime, halved.
How to Make Iga Penyet:
1. Boiled beef ribs with bay leaves, cloves, and ginger until half cooked. Remove and drain. Marinate ribs with spices. Add the water. Boil again until ribs are tender. Remove and set aside.
2. Heat a frying pan and fry until cooked ribs. Remove and set aside.
3. Sambal: saute onion, garlic, red pepper, cayenne pepper, and tomatoes with a little oil fry the rest of the ribs wilt. Lift.
4. Puree stir together chili paste, salt, and brown sugar. Add basil leaves and lemon juice. Stir well.
5. Place ribs on top of chili fries. Tap-tap until the sauce sticks to the ribs. Serve.
Tip:Ribs can be replaced with chicken. For sauces can be added to make it more spicy chili.