* +Beat - Making mixture smooth or introducing air by using brisk regular motion that lifts the mixture over n over.
* +Blend - Mixing thoroughly 2 or more ingredients.
* +Blanch - Pouring hot or boiling water over food; Drain and rinsing immediately in cold water.
* +Chop - Cutting into pieces with a sharp tool as knife.
* +Coat - Covering with flour or bread crumbs.
* +Cream - Blending into a cream consistency.
* +Dice - Cutting into cubes.
* +Drain - Removing liquid from food.
* +Dredge - Sprinkling or coating with flour or other fine substances.
* +FLAKE - Breaking or pulling apart a food like chicken or fish that divides naturally.
* +Fillet - Lean, boneless piece or slice of fish or meat.
* +Grate - Rub food against a grater to divide into small pieces.
* +Grind - Reduce particles by cutting, crushing or grinding.
* +Knead - Manipulate with a pressing motion accompanied by folding or stretching.
* +Marinate - Soak in a mixture usually containing vinegar or wine & various spices.
* +MASH - Make into a soft, pulpy mass or mixture.
* +Mince - Cut or chop into very small pieces.
* +Mix - Combine ingredients in any way that affects distribution.
* +PARE - To cut off outer covering/layer.
* +FOLD - Combining bu using w motions. Cutting vertically through the mixture & turning over by sliding the implement
across the bottom of the mixing bowl with each turn.
* +Press - Separate liquid portions from solids by weights or mechanical pressure as in making cider from apples.
* +Peel - Strip off outer covering.
* +Season - Add spices such as pepper, salt & other seasoning.
* +SHRED - Cut or tear food in long, narrow pieces.
* +Slice - Cut into pieces.
* +Squeeze - Extract or to obtain something by the application of pressure.
* +Stir - Mix food materials with a circular motion for the purpose of blending or securing a uniform consistency.
* +Strain - Pour through a strainer or a piece of cloth.