Check Bank Account Balance Through SMS and Miss Call A part from ATM and Internet Banking, youcan check your account balance simply sending an SMS to the bank.Only thing is that you must register your mobile for mobile banking or SMS Alert. If your mobile is not enabled for mobile banking then go to the nearest branch to enable mobile banking or SMS Alert.
1. ICICI Bank SMS IBAL to 5676766 SMS IBAL to 9215676766 Give Miss Call on 022-30256767
2. Punjab National Bank (PNB) To know account Balance you give two miss call on below numbers, you will get SMS of account balance. Dial1800 180 2222, Give Two Ring Miss Call Dial 0124-2340000, Give Two Ring Miss Call Another way is - SMS BAL 5122 015300XXXXXXXXXX 5122 is SMS password and the third one isAccount number.
3. Axis Bank SMS BAL 1234567890 to5676782 SMS BAL 1234567890 to 9717000002 Give Miss Call on 09225892258 Where 1234567890 is an account number Another way is without providing an account number- SMS BAL to to 5676782 SMSBAL to to 9717000002
4. HDFC Bank SMS BAL to to 5676712
5. Bank Of India Give Miss Call on 02233598550
6.SBI balance inquiry isn't free.it is cost rs.3 per sms.just go to sbi.co.in and download sbi freedom application on mobile banking section.