You can save up to fifty percent off your grocery bill without clipping coupons. Here's how:
- Look for buy one, get one free or BOGO sales. You will automatically save fifty percent with these deals. Check each stores rules to see if buy one, get one free means that you have to buy two to get the deal or if each item is fifty percent off.
- Look for peelies. Peelies are coupons that are attached to the packages. You can use these on the same shopping trip.
- Download your coupons to your store loyalty card. To do this, go to the stores website, submit your store loyalty card number and look through the coupons on the stores website. Choose which coupons you would like to load on your loyalty card. No need to clip coupons or remember to bring them to the store!
- Use sites like Ibotta to get cash back while grocery shopping. Go to the Ibotta site, choose the coupons you would like to use and go shopping for those items. Once you get back home, take a picture of the store receipt and the proof of purchase number to submit to Ibotta. Once they receive that information, they will reimburse you for the coupon value.
- Go to warehouse stores like Costco, Sam's Club or BJ's to get a deal. Look at the unit prices to see if it really is a deal. If you know you will use it all and it is a deal, then buy it there. They have great prices on organic foods, herbs, spices and baking goods. They also have sales that bring the prices down even further.