The most important thing in this recipe is not to mix the mixture too much after adding the flour and to cool the mixture long enough before rolling the cookies.
Dark chocolate - 150 grams
Butter - 125 grams
White sugar - 50 grams ( ¼ cup )
Brown sugar - 50 grams ( ¼ cup )
Cocoa powder - 4 tablespoons
Egg - 1
Vanilla extract – a spoon
Flour - 150 grams (a cup plus 2 tablespoons )
Powder and baking soda - teaspoon
Salt - ½ teaspoon
Chocolate Chips - 200 grams (or chopped bittersweet chocolate )
1. Heat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Crust the butter and sugar in the mixer bowl until the mixture is fluffy and airy.
3. Add 125 grams of melted chocolate and mix well.
4. Add a cold egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
5. In a separate bowl mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt until blended.
6. Add the flour mixture to the butter and chocolate and stir until blended.
7. Add the chopped chocolate or chocolate chips and stir until blended.
8. Cool the mixture for half an hour in the refrigerator.
9. Form small balls and arrange on a baking paper pan.
10. Bake for 8~10 minutes and cool on a cookies cooling grid before storage.
You might be interested in the following dessert recipes as well:
* Homemade pudding recipe
* Date candy recipe
* Chocolate, milk and peanut butter drink recipe
+Dessert | +Cookies | +Chocolate | +Fudge | +Recipe | +Sweet | +Easy-to-make | +Easy-recipe