Have you ever wondered about the Magic powers in the spice Turmeric!!
It is truly one of the most amazing spices with many healing properties to it.
If there was a medicinal spice... it would be named Turmeric!!
While there is no herb or spice that is perfect for everyone, and everything has the potential to have some kinds of side effects, Turmeric is truly unique because it has an exceptionally high margin of saftety in relation to the drugs it has been compared with. For example: hydrocortisone, ibuprofen, chemotherapy agents. And to add to this.... nothing in the modern-day medicine comes even remotely close to Turmeric's 6,000 year old track record of safe use in alternative medicine. What a WOW factor!!
- Turmeric strengthens the ligaments.
- Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Turmeric is a natural antibiotic.
- Turmeric is a natural skin tonic.
- Turmeric aids in fat metabolism and weight management.
- Turmeric helps to improve asthma.
- Turmeric lowers cholesterol.
- Turmeric is anti-arthritic.
- Tumeric slows the progression of MS.
- Turmeric helps caughs.
- Turmeric is a natural analgesic.
- Turmeric reduces the side effects of chemotherapy.
- Turmeric helps prevent many cancers.
- Turmeric heals stomach ulcers.
- Turmeric prevents progression of alzheimer's disease.
- Turmeric helps prevent gas/bloating.
- Turmeric improves skin conditions.
- Turmeric speeds up wound healing.
Now.. don't you think that Turmeric is Magic too!!
It's a spice that I had to get used to because I really did not like the flavor of it too well... but once I got used to it, I add it to almost everything... I even add it to my veggie juices and also fruit smoothes as well. A little at a time is really good for the body... and with all those benefits... who would not want to add it into everything that you eat during the day.
Do you like Turmeric?
What do you add your Turmeric to?
Wishing you all a really great Thursday Afternoon my dear Bubblews Friends!! You are all so awesome!!