What is Bubblews?
Bubblews is a fresh, new perspective to the traditional social networking model. We believe that the thoughts, experiences, opinions and life-changing events (news) of individuals around the world are some of the most powerful and interesting content. We also believe that people should be compensated for this type of information that they share on social networks, and the audience they are able to attract because of it.
Bubblews.com is changing how the world perceives social networks by creating opportunities and connecting individuals across the globe in order to create a self-sustaining ecosystem, rather than building a business that only benefits a few.
How am I compensated?
Members of our community are compensated through an advertisement revenue-share system based on the social interactions (likes, comments, views) that they receive.
What can’t I do here?
The Bubblews.com platform has a zero-tolerance policy against those who violate our rules. It diminishes the integrity of our community, as well as the overall success of our ecosystem.
In order to be eligible for redemption, we ask that members follow our simple rules:
- Do not submit content that you did not write yourself. This is plagiarizing, and considered stealing.
- Do not post obscene, defamatory, or (semi-)pornographic content or images.
- Do not post images that you did not take yourself or have permission to use. If you need a high quality image for your post, but cannot find one, be sure to use our Pixabay free-photo search or choose a color.
- Do not create 'like' farms or utilize tools, bots, scripts or other people to artificially inflate your statistics.
How do I redeem?
When your "Bank" account here gains at least $50.00, you will be eligible to redeem this money through PayPal. We plan to add many more payment processors in the future.
Once you have at least $50.00, simply press the ‘Redeem’ button located in your ‘Bank.’ This will then provide an area for you to input your PayPal address. After the redemption has been completed, you will be notified with the approximate date that your redemption will arrive.
How long does it typically take to receive redemption?
The amount of time to receive redemption typically depends on the volume of incoming redemptions. It may take up to 30 days from when you click redeem to receive your payment.
When you click redeem it will give you an estimated day of when you should expect to receive your payment.
Can multiple people create accounts under the same IP address?
Yes. Multiple people can create accounts under the same IP address, however they all must have their own unique PayPal account. We currently do not allow multiple users to share the same PayPal account.
What’s with the & and + symbols here?
The Bubblews.com community is a highly socially engaged network. The ampersand (&) is a way to mention other members within your posts and comments. When you use the ampersand to mention a member, that member will be notified.
For example (within a post or comment):
Hi &Bubblews – your new platform is super fun and easy to use!
The plus sign (+) is a way to uniquely tag your posts and comments to an aggregated word. By clicking that +tag it will take you to a page where you can see all posts from other members that also used that tag.
For example (within a post or comment):
I think the Bubblews' +vision will change the entire social networking landscape.
What are some tips to get found by more people here?
There are many ways to get more discovered here at Bubblews.com. Take a look at a few of these tips:
- Write about things that you feel really passionate about
- Check who some of the veteran members are following
- Provide interesting comments to other member’s posts
- Use +tags within your content to be aggregated with similar people
- Utilize the search function to browse content that interests you
- Post at least three times per day
- Be active at different times of the day
How many posts are we allowed to submit per day?
You are able to submit up to 10 posts in a 24 hour period. This 24 hour period is unique to each member of the website and it is based off of your own activity. If you exceed 10 posts in 24 hours, your submission will be automatically sent to drafts.